This board comes with the ADNS3080 mouse sensor and a lens-mount assembly that can let your vehicles use some pretty cool features such as horizontal altitude hold for quads and helis, odometry and obstacle avoidance.
NOTE: THE SENSOR COMES ASSEMBLED!
- ADNS-3080 optical sensor.
- High speed motion detection.
- Up to 6400 fps update rate.
- 30×30 pixel resolution.
- Includes an 8mm lens which can be replaced, depending on the use requirements
- Standard M12 x 0.5 lens mount
NOTE: Will not perform well in dimly lit environments or under fluorescent lights. This board is currently not compatible with the ArduPilot Mega 2.0.