This new presentation of the ArduPilotMega 2.5 system features a newly designed enclosure and Power Module with integrated 5.3V regulator and current and voltage sensing. XT60 Power Module included.
The ArduPilot Mega 2.5 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. For this version of the APM 2.5, pin connectors come presoldered for side entry connections.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Digital compass powered by Honeywell’s HMC5883L-TR chip, now included on the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS, Mediatek MT3329 or uBlox LEA-6H module.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Set includes Telemetry cable, Micro USB cable, DF13 6 Position connector for the Power Module and GPS connector cable.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft’s own ESC/BEC for that.
- MPU-6000, Six-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer) MEMS MotionTracking™.
- HMC5883L-TR, 3-Axis Digital Compass.
- MediaTek MT3329 GPS 10Hz.
- MS5611, MEAS High Resolution Altimeter