Lead time before order ships is 6 business days.
European Customer can also purchase this kit from buildyourowndrone.co.uk
This kit comes with the Airframe, Motors, ESC’s and Propellers.
Scout’s carbon fiber quadcopter airframe provides a very strong yet lightweight airframe. Carbon fiber’s strength to weight ratio is far superior to aluminum or fiberglass. This gives Scout the ability to be both rugged and have the capability of long flight times. Frame is proudly 100% made in the USA.
The airframe features a modular design for future capabilities. The motor mounts holes are slotted to accept an array of different motors. Scout’s battery bay can accommodate a 11.1v 5800 mAh battery. Each frame plate has pre-drilled holes for mounting a wireless camera, sonar sensor and other accessories.
Note: kit is shipped unassembled. Balancing of the propellers is a must before flying.
- Airframe supports: Plus and X flying modes
- Dimension: 17.75″ x 17.75″ (diagonal) x 4.5″ / 3.25″ – (451mm x 451mm (diagonal) x 114.3mm / 82.55mm)
- Flying Weight (airframe, motors, ESC’s, propellers, ArduPilot Mega, IMU and cables – no battery): 700g
- Total Payload Capacity (shared with battery weight): 600g
- Average Flight Time:
- 15 minutes with one 11.1v 3000mAh battery
- 18 minutes with one 11.1v 4200mAh battery
This kit includes:
(1) Carbon Fiber Airframe
(1) Power Distribution Cable